Testlink - One of the testing tool that I would like to recommend to all testers out there. It is a Test Management Tool that can help you guys to keep track all test cases systematically. If you are still using MS Excel spreadsheets, this would be the best time to move on with Testlink. No worry about the license coz Testlink is open source project.
Benefits of Testlink
- Supports multiple projects
- can import/export project
- can integrate with many bug tracking tool
- have filter based on keywords, version
- can assign test cases to multiple users
- System generated reports in various formats
For my environment, testlink indeed plays its role perfectly. my team consist of 4 test engineer including me. Our project is using agile web development. Development in few sprint and every sprint we will run 30 samples of all test cases we have.
Integration with bug tracking tool
Testlink able to integrate with Mantis. Therefore it is easy for us to track the bug is from which sprint and which cycle. We also able to issue the bug to mantis directly in execution section of Testlink.